Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm 30 - for real this time!

Well the day is here. A landmark event. My 20's are officially over. :( However, I had a really fun day today. My co-workers went to town decorating my cube with "over the hill" decorations and they brought in lots of food to celebrate. I didn't accomplish a lot of real work, but I got to visit with many people who stopped by for food and good wishes. Some felt that it was wrong to classify 30 as "over the hill". I have to say I agree!



That evening I met some of my friends for dinner to celebrate both my birthday and Annette's birthday. She is 33 on August 23rd so we decided to combine our parties. We went to Chevy's so we got to sport their lovely birthday sombreros. Amy's birthday was August 16th so we made sure she got to participate as well. Tiffany brought a Strawberry Jello cake for us too. After dinner, a few of us went over to Eastview to watch Kera's softball game. It was a great 30th birthday and I'm so thankful to have such good friends to celebrate with!

No comments: